What You'll Do
• Visit the beautiful Hill station at Vagamon, scenic valleys, beautiful green meadows, enchanting pine forests, mists, fogs, tea estates
• Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant after viewing green medows and Waterfalls
• Adventure onto the mountainside waterfall trail to get close to the falls and see amazing views
• See the scenery of Vagamon, National Geographic Travelerhas listed Vagamon on their directory of the '50 most attractive places to visit in India’.
The breathtaking Vagamon and landscape with mostly hilly bald with green meadows
are just a day trip away from Cochin. Enjoy the air-conditioned ride to see the stunning beauty of the Vagamon before enjoying a local lunch in an area restaurant.
What to Expect
Enjoy a day at the scenic Vagamon. Located 1,100 metres above sea level , cool climate with the temperature between 10 and 23 °C during a summer midday. Vagamon’s scenic valleys, beautiful green meadows, enchanting pine forests, mists, fogs, tea estates, waterfalls with the overall greenery is amazing. It hosts a large variety of flowers and orchids
Vagamon is suitable for trekking, paragliding, mountaineering and rock climbing
A good advice is, be ready to walk a lot, as all the tourist places in Vagamon needs walking to enjoy the beauty, it needs more or less 11km in a day covering Kurisumala, Pine forest, Orchidarium and floriculture, Suicide point and on top of all Paragliding
Those looking for adventure can enjoy Vagamon at its best. . After spending the whole day at Vagamon, including a local lunch at an area restaurant, return back to Cochin in the evening.
• Fixed menu lunch at local restaurant
• Transfers by air-conditioned car
• Mineral water in the vehicle
• All applicable taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
• Any air & train fare
• Entrance fee
• Medical insurance
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances
• Personal expenses
• Camera fee at monuments