8 Days Kerala Tour Package with Price
Package Over view :- Waiting to explore ‘God’s Own Country’ at affordable prices? Check out our exclusive 8 days/7nights Kerala Tour packages provided by Tripenticer. As the name indicates, this package is of 8 days and 7 nights duration. This specific Kerala Travel package covers all major Kerala tour and travel destination such as Chinese Fishing nets of Fort Cochin, backwaters of Alleppey & Kumarakom, Houseboat, wildlife- Periyar wild life sanctuary, Munnar hill stations and Kovalam beach, Sree Padmanabha Temple in Trivandrum in 9 Days 10 nights Tour. Our dedicated team of tour and travel specialists have customised this Kerala package in a budget-friendly style for a relaxed and fun holiday! Tripenticer representatives will be at your service 24/7 without any fail whether it is your accommodation or travel needs. To plan a 8 days/7 nights Kerala Holiday with Tripenticer, call us now!
TRIPENTICER offers customized 8 days Kerala Tours at affordable price in 6 different categories- Budget, Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Premium and Luxury. Welcome to Tripenticer Kerala Holidays! We are Kerala package tour specialists, professionally designing and organising stunning budget and luxury tour packages all over South India, especially Kerala. Provide us the destination you have been dreaming to explore and we will out the best packages available. More >>>
Destination Covered: - Cochin – Munnar– Thekkady –periyar Wild sanctuary- Aleppey
Houseboat- Kovalam - Trivandrum
DURATION - 9 Days 8 Nights | Road Trip | Starting City- Cochin | Ending City- Trivandrum / Cochin
Cost includes: Transportation covering 9 days in chosen AC vehicle, fuel, Drivers bath + 8 days
accommodation including breakfast + All food provided in House Boat + Sightseeing prescribed inthe given itinery.
Day 01 :- Reception at Cochin
1. Pick up at Cochin airport or Ernakulam/Aluva railway station. drop at prebooked Hotel/ resort
2. Move to Cochin known as the old gateway of India- harbor city (Fort cochin is the first European settlement in India. Its remnants are visible in Fort Cochi & Mattancheri.)
3. Visit Fort kochi beach, backwaters, Mattanchery, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets etc.
4. Move to Marine drive - the down town of Cochin with sea entrance and a walk way and shop from the famous tourist destination. Explore Marine Drive Boating , Drop at hotel.
Day 02 :- Cochin - Munnar
Move to Munnar. (This is a 3 and a half hours en route sightseeing - Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, waterfalls, Karadippara view point, Spice Garden visit- a golden oppertunity to purchase original spices from farm).
2. Check in at at hotel and relax.
3. Explore the hill station with local sightseeing.
4. Visit Munnar Town and Hydel park. (Optional)
5. Enjoy cultural programs of Kathakali, Kalaripayatu, Elephant bath and ride. (Optional).
6. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 :- Munnar Sightseeing
1. Munnar sightseeing starting at 9 am. Visit to Eravikulam National Park at Rajamalai, famous
for the rare specious of Nilgiri Tahr and an exotic flora and fona.
2. Back for Lunch
3. Visit to Photo Point, Rose garden, Mattuppety Lake & Boating, Eco Point,
4. Drop back on/at same resort.
5. Visit to Kerala Panchakarma Ayurveda Rejuvanation for Massage(Optional).
Day 04 :- Munnar - Thekkady
1. Move to Thekkady enroute viewpoints: , Spice plantations, viewpoints)
2. Check into Hotel at Thekkady and relax,
3. Visit Spice market and explore Thekkady at your leisure.
4. Optional activities- Trekking, Bamboo rafting, Jungle safari, Birds watch, etc.
Day 05:- Thekkady - Kumarakom/ Alleppey
1. Move for Periyar wildlife sanctuary boating (The Main sightseeing is Boat Ride on
Periyar Lake in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary & Tiger Reserve at Thekkady. It is a golden
opportunity, to watch the wild animals across the shore of the lake. Besides, you will get
marvelous look of the lake and forest together. Many elephants taking bath and playing around the lake including cute baby elephant is a usual scene.)
2. Optional activities- Trekking through Forest / Cardamom plantation, Bamboo rafting, Jungle saffari, Birds watch, etc.
3. Afternoon move to Alleppey, Check in Hotel, o/n at Alleppey/ Kumarakom
Day 06 :- Alleppey Houseboat
1. Check in to House boat at Noon. (An Ac Deluxe House boat inclusive of meals from lunch,
Dinner, Tea to next day Breakfast will be at your service).
2. Explore and Enjoy the Kerala backwater ride through Vembanad Lake. You can explore the
Paddy Fields, experience Kuttanadan Backwater life, Fishing, Toddy Shops, Backwater islands,
etc. Overnight stay at houseboat.
4. The cruise will end the next day with a refreshing breakfast.
Day 07 :-Alleppey to Kovalam
1. Check out at 9 am.
2. Move to Kovalam.
3. Check into Hotel.
4. Explore Kovalam beach at your leisure. (Kovalamis a popular world known Beach of
India. Kovalam is internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has
been a favorite hunt of tourists, especially Europeans. There is a light House and Aquarium as
viewpoints. Overnight o/n at Kovalam.
Day 08 :- Kovalam - Trivandrum / Cochin
1. Move to Trivandrum.
2. Trivandrum sightseeing includes visiting Zoo, Museum, Darshan at Sree Padmanabhan Swami
temple, Kuthiramalika Palace museum etc.
3. Evening drop at Trivandrum airport / Railway station. ( Cochin drop also Available)
4. Package ends at 6 pm. - Transportaion by Ac Sedan
Package cost of two persons in INR - (2 व्यक्तियों की लागत )
Validity- Jun 1 st to Sept 30- Off season