Package Over view :- Waiting to explore ‘God’s Own Country’ at affordable prices? Check out our exclusive 4 days/3 nights Kerala Tour packages provided by Tripenticer. As the name indicates, this package is of 4 days and 3 nights duration. This specific Kerala Travel package covers all major Kerala tour and travel destination such as Chinese Fishing nets of Fort Cochin, backwaters of Alleppey / Kumarakom, Houseboat, Munnar hill stations in 4 Days 3 nights Tour. Our dedicated team of tour and travel specialists have customised this Kerala package in a budget-friendly style for a relaxed and fun holiday! Tripenticer representatives will be at your service 24/7 without any fail whether it is your accommodation or travel needs. To plan a 4 days/3 nights Kerala Holiday with Tripenticer, call us now!
TRIPENTICER offers customized 6 days Kerala Tours at affordable price in 6 different categories- Budget, Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Premium and Luxury. Welcome to Tripenticer Kerala Holidays! We are Kerala package tour specialists, professionally designing and organising stunning budget and luxury tour packages all over South India, especially Kerala. Provide us the destination you have been dreaming to explore and we will out the best packages available. More >>>
Destination Covered: - Cochin - Munnar – Aleppey Houseboat- Cochin
Arrival - Cochin | Departure - Cochin
Cost includes: Transportation covering 4 days in chosen AC vehicle, fuel, Drivers bath + 3 days
accommodation including breakfast + All food provided in House Boat + Sightseeing prescribed inthe given itinery.
Day 01 :- Reception at Cochin
1. Pick up at Cochin airport or Ernakulam/Aluva railway station. Move to Munnar. (This is a 3 and a half hours en route sightseeing - Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, waterfalls, Karadippara view point, Spice Garden visit- a golden oppertunity to purchase original spices from farm).
2. Check in at at hotel and relax.
3. Explore the hill station with local sightseeing.
4. Enjoy cultural programs of Kathakali, Kalaripayatu, Elephant bath and ride. (Optional).
Day 02 :- Munnar Sightseeing
1. Munnar sightseeing starting at 9 am. Visit to Eravikulam National Park at Rajamalai, famous
for the rare specious of Nilgiri Tahr and an exotic flora and fona.
2. Back for Lunch
3. Visit to Photo Point, Rose garden, Mattuppety Lake & Boating, Eco Point,
4. Drop back on/at same resort.
5. Visit to Kerala Panchakarma Ayurveda Rejuvanation for Massage (Optional).
Day 03 :- Alleppey Houseboat
1. Check in to House boat at Noon. (An Ac Deluxe House boat inclusive of meals from lunch,
Dinner, Tea to next day Breakfast will be at your service).
2. Explore and Enjoy the Kerala backwater ride through Vembanad Lake. You can explore the
Paddy Fields, experience Kuttanadan Backwater life, Fishing, Toddy Shops, Backwater islands,
etc. Overnight stay at houseboat.
4. The cruise will end the next day with a refreshing breakfast.
Day 04:- Alleppey to Cochin
1. 9 am :- Check out from Houseboat,
2. Move to Cochin known as the old gateway of India- harbor city (Fort cochin is the first European settlement in India. Its remnants are visible in Fort Cochi & Mattancheri.)
3. Visit Fort kochi beach, backwaters, Mattanchery, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets etc.
4. Move to Marine drive - the down town of Cochin with sea entrance and a walk way . Package finishes at 6 pm, Drop at Cochin airport/ Ernakulam Rlystn
Package cost of two persons in INR - (2 व्यक्तियों की लागत )
Validity- Jun 1 st to Sept 30- Off season