4 Days Munnar & Thekkady Kerala Tour Package with Price
4 Days 3 Nights Munnar & Thekkady Tour Packages with Price - TRIPENTICER
✓Best Hotels/Resorts, ✓CP, MAP, AP Plans available,✓Visit to Munnar & Thekkady - Periyar wild Sanctury, ✓Private AC Cab for sightseeing, Breakfast & transfers, ✓Private Ac Deluxe 1 Bedroom Houseboat with all food, ✓Candle Light Dinner in Houseboat, ✓Packages available in 5 different categories- budget, Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Premium & Luxury packages, ✓2 to 15 Days Packages, ✓ Reliable Driver cum Guide, ✓80 more Best Kerala Tours, ✓Best deal guaranteed - Why are you waiting for?- Book Now! Get photos, reviews, Maps, Assistance from TRIPENTICER Local Guide -Call -0 82 82 82 22 36.
Package Over view :- Waiting to explore ‘God’s Own Country’ at affordable prices? Check out our exclusive 4 days/3 nights Kerala Tour packages provided by Tripenticer. As the name indicates, this package is of 4 days and 3 nights duration. This specific Kerala Travel package covers all major Kerala tour and travel destination such as Munnar hill station & Thekkady- Periyar wild Sanctury in 4 Days 3 nights Tour. Our dedicated team of tour and travel specialists have customized this Kerala package in a budget-friendly style for a relaxed and fun holiday! Tripenticer representatives will be at your service 24/7 without any fail whether it is your accommodation or travel needs. To plan a 4 days/3 nights Kerala Holiday with Tripenticer, call us now! More
Destination Covered: - Cochin - Munnar – Thekkady - Cochin. - Arrival - Cochin | Departure - Cochin
Cost includes: 4 Days Ac Transportation, fuel,Drivers batha + 3 accommodation including breakfast + All food provided in House Boat + Sightseeing prescribed in the given itinerary. More >>>
Day 01 :- Reception at Cochin
1. Pick up at Cochin airport or Ernakulam/Aluva railway station. Move to Munnar. (This is a 3 and a half hours en route sightseeing - Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, waterfalls, Karadippara view point, Spice Garden visit- a golden oppertunity to purchase original spices from farm).
2. Check in at at hotel and relax.
3. Explore the hill station with local sightseeing.
4. Enjoy cultural programs of Kathakali, Kalaripayatu, Elephant bath and ride. (Optional).
Day 02 :- Munnar Sightseeing
1. Munnar sightseeing starting at 9 am. Visit to Eravikulam National Park at Rajamalai, famous
for the rare specious of Nilgiri Tahr and an exotic flora and fona.
2. Back for Lunch
3. Visit to Photo Point, Rose garden, Mattuppety Lake & Boating, Eco Point,
4. Drop back on/at same resort.
5. Visit to Kerala Panchakarma Ayurveda Rejuvanation for Massage (Optional).
Thekkady- Periyar Wild Sanctury
Day 03 :- Munnar - Thekkady
1. Move to Thekkady enroute viewpoints: , Spice plantations, viewpoints)
2. Move for Periyar wildlife sanctuary boating (The Main sightseeing is Boat Ride on
Periyar Lake in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary & Tiger Reserve at Thekkady. It is a golden
opportunity, to watch the wild animals across the shore of the lake. Besides, you will get
marvelous look of the lake and forest together. Many elephants taking bath and playing around the lake including cute baby elephant is a usual scene.)
3. Check into Hotel at Thekkady and relax, Visit Spice market and explore Thekkady at your leisure.
4. Optional activities- Trekking, Bamboo rafting, Jungle safari, Birds watch, etc.
Day 04:- Thekkady to Cochin
1. 9 am :- Check out from Hotel, Explore thekkay
2. After Lunch, Move to Cochin known as the old gateway of India- harbor city (Fort cochin is the first European settlement in India. Its remnants are visible in Fort Cochi & Mattancheri.)
3. Visit Fort kochi beach, backwaters, Mattanchery, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets etc.
4. Move to Marine drive - the down town of Cochin with sea entrance and a walk way . Package finishes at 6 pm, Drop at Cochin airport/ Ernakulam Rlystn
TARIFF - Package cost of two persons in INR - (2 व्यक्तियों की लागत )
Validity- Jun 1 st 2019 to Sept 30 th 2019- Off season
Validity-(1st OCTOBER - 2019 TO 30 th May2020)
Note :- 2 nd NOVEMBER 2019 to 11 th November & 20th DEC 2019 TO 05th JAN 2020 have price hike- pls Contact