12 Days South Indian Delight Tour Package with Price
Package Over view :- Waiting to explore "South India" at affordable prices? Check out our exclusive 12 days/11 Nights Kerala Tour packages provided by Tripenticer. As the name indicates, this package is of 12 days and 11 nights duration. This specific Kerala Travel package covers all major Kerala tour and travel destination such as Chinese Fishing nets of Fort Cochin, backwaters of Alleppey & Kumarakom, Houseboat, wildlife- Periyar wild life sanctuary, Munnar hill stations and Kovalam beach, Sree Padmanabha Temple in Trivandrum in 12 Days 11 nights Tour. Our dedicated team of tour and travel specialists have customised this Kerala package in a budget-friendly style for a relaxed and fun holiday! Tripenticer representatives will be at your service 24/7 without any fail whether it is your accommodation or travel needs. To plan a 12 days/ 11 nights Kerala Holiday with Tripenticer, call us now!
TRIPENTICER offers customized 12 days Kerala Tours at affordable price in 6 different categories- Budget, Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Premium and Luxury. Welcome to Tripenticer Kerala Holidays! We are Kerala package tour specialists, professionally designing and organising stunning budget and luxury tour packages all over South India, especially Kerala. Provide us the destination you have been dreaming to explore and we will out the best packages available. More >>>
(The cost includes 12 Days AC transportation, fuel, Drivers batha + All accommodations with Bf + all food in House Boat + sightseeing prescribed in the itinerary)
Destination Covered :- Cochin - Alleppey - Kumarkom - Munnar - Madurai - Trichi - Tanjaore - Pondicherry - Mahabalipuram - Chennai
DURATION - 12 Days 12 Nights | Road Trip | Starting City- Cochin | Ending City- Cochin
Day 01 :- Reception at Cochin & Sightseeing
1. Pick up at Cochin airport or Ernakulam/Aluva railway station. drop at prebooked Hotel/ resort. 2. Explore Cochin known as the old gateway of India - Harbor city (Fort Cochin is the first European settlement in India. Its remnants are visible in Fort Cochin & Mattancheri.) 3. Fort kochi beach, backwaters, Mattanchery, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets etc. 4. Move to Marine drive - the down town of Cochin with sea entrance and a walk way and shop from the famous tourist destination. Explore Marine Drive Boating , Drop at hotel.
Day 11 :- Alleppey Houseboat
1. Check in to House boat at Noon. (An Ac Deluxe House boat inclusive of meals from lunch,
Dinner, Tea to next day Breakfast will be at your service).
2. Explore and Enjoy the Kerala backwater ride through Vembanad Lake. You can explore the
Paddy Fields, experience Kuttanadan Backwater life, Fishing, Toddy Shops, Backwater islands,
3. Overnight stay at houseboat.
4. The cruise will end the next day with a refreshing breakfast.
Day 03 - Alleppey Beach
Check out at 9 am, transfer to Panoramic sea resort, Explore Alleppey beach at your leisre, sea facing Ac Cottage
Day 01 :- Cochin - Munnar
1. Pick up at Cochin airport or Ernakulam/Aluva railway station. Move to Munnar. (This is a 3 and a half hours en route sightseeing - Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, waterfalls, Karadippara view point, Spice Garden visit- a golden opportunity to purchase original spices from farm).
2. Check in at at hotel and relax.
3. Explore the hill station with local sightseeing.
4. Visit Munnar Town and Hydel park. (Optional)
5. Enjoy cultural programs of Kathakali, Kalaripayatu, Elephant bath and ride. (Optional).
6. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 - Kumarakom - Munnar
Move to kumarakom, Birds sanctuary visit, Explore kumarako Backwaters, Move to Munnar , 3 and a half hours, en-route sightseeing - Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, Karadippara view point, o/n at Montecristo Resort
Day 05 :- Munnar Sightseeing
1. Munnar sightseeing starting at 9 am. Visit to Eravikulam National Park at Rajamalai, famous
for the rare specious of Nilgiri Tahr and an exotic flora and fona.
2. Back for Lunch
3. Visit to Photo Point, Rose garden, Mattuppety Lake & Boating, Eco Point,
4. Drop back on/at same resort.
5. Visit to Kerala Panchakarma Ayurveda Rejuvanation for Massage(Optional).
Day 06 :- Munnar - Thekkady
1. Move to Thekkady enroute Chinnakanal around 9 am. ( viewpoints: ,Anayirangal dam, Spice
2. Check into Hotel at Thekkady and relax,
3. Visit Spice market and explore Thekkady at your leisure.
4. Optional activities- Trekking, Bamboo rafting, Jungle safari, Birds watch, etc.
Day 07 - Madurai
Move to Madurai , Upon arrival, check in to Hotel Rajadhane Madurai, Ac double. Madurai- the oldest city in Tamilnadu, is a place of great historical and cultural importance. It lies on the banks of the River Vaigai. Visit the Madurai Meenakshi Temple, The Tirumalai Naikkar Palace, Alakar Koil etc.. Explore Madurai shopping Overnight Stay at Hotel in Madurai.
Day 05 :- Kodaikanal sightseeing
Coacker’s Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Overnight in Kodaikanal
Day 08 - Trich
Day 09 - Tanjavur
Upon arrival check in at hotel The famous world Heritage monument one of the most famous land Marks of Tanjore is the Bragatheeswarar Temple, a built in at the beginning of the 12th century by the greatest Chola emperor Raja Raja Chola King. With its lush green stretches of cultivated lands. The tower of the temple is an engineering marvel of the construction was made in such a way that the shadow of the Cupola never falls on the ground. Overnight stay.
Day 10: Thanjavur – Pondicherry
Morning check out from the hotel and transfer to Kumbakonam. Visit the four large temples - the Sarangapani, the Kumbeswarar, the Nageswarar and Ramasamy temples located here are noted for sculptures and carvings.
Day 11 th : Pondicherry
Morning check out from the hotel and transfer to Tiruvannamalai. Upon arrival check in at hotel and stay overnight
Day 12 th : Mahabalipuram – Chennai
Early morning darshan at Tiruvannamalai and afterwards drive to Chennai. Afterward drop at Chennai railway stn for your onward return journey.
Transportation by AC Indica ( car can be upgraded with extra payment to higher category)
Package cost of two persons in INR - (2 व्यक्तियों की लागत )
Validity- Jun 1 st to Sept 30- Off season