13 Days South Indian Delight Tour Package with Price
Package Over view :- Waiting to explore "South India" at affordable prices? Check out our exclusive 13 days/12 Nights Kerala Tour packages provided by Tripenticer. As the name indicates, this package is of 13 days and 12 nights duration. This specific Kerala Travel package covers all major Kerala tour and travel destination such as Chinese Fishing nets of Fort Cochin, backwaters of Alleppey & Kumarakom, Houseboat, wildlife- Periyar wild life sanctuary, Munnar hill stations and Kovalam beach, Sree Padmanabha Temple in Trivandrum in 9 Days 10 nights Tour. Our dedicated team of tour and travel specialists have customised this Kerala package in a budget-friendly style for a relaxed and fun holiday! Tripenticer representatives will be at your service 24/7 without any fail whether it is your accommodation or travel needs. To plan a 13 days/ 12 nights Kerala Holiday with Tripenticer, call us now!
TRIPENTICER offers customized 13 days Kerala Tours at affordable price in 6 different categories- Budget, Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Premium and Luxury. Welcome to Tripenticer Kerala Holidays! We are Kerala package tour specialists, professionally designing and organising stunning budget and luxury tour packages all over South India, especially Kerala. Provide us the destination you have been dreaming to explore and we will out the best packages available. More >>>
Destination Covered :- Cochin -Munnar - Thekkady - Kodaikanal - Madurai - Rameswaram - Kanyakumari - Kovalam - Trivandrum - Alleppey - Athirapally - Cochin
DURATION - 13 Days 12 Nights | Road Trip | Starting City- Cochin | Ending City- Cochin
Cost includes: Transportation covering 13 days in chosen AC vehicle, fuel, Drivers bath + 12 days accommodation including breakfast + All food provided in House Boat + Sightseeing prescribed in the given itinerary.
Day 01 :- Cochin - Munnar
1. Pick up at Cochin airport or Ernakulam/Aluva railway station. Move to Munnar. (This is a 3 and a half hours en route sightseeing - Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, waterfalls, Karadippara view point, Spice Garden visit- a golden opportunity to purchase original spices from farm).
2. Check in at at hotel and relax.
3. Explore the hill station with local sightseeing.
4. Visit Munnar Town and Hydel park. (Optional)
5. Enjoy cultural programs of Kathakali, Kalaripayatu, Elephant bath and ride. (Optional).
6. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 :- Munnar Sightseeing
1. Munnar sightseeing starting at 9 am. Visit to Eravikulam National Park at Rajamalai, famous
for the rare specious of Nilgiri Tahr and an exotic flora and fona.
2. Back for Lunch
3. Visit to Photo Point, Rose garden, Mattuppety Lake & Boating, Eco Point,
4. Drop back on/at same resort.
5. Visit to Kerala Panchakarma Ayurveda Rejuvanation for Massage(Optional).
Day 03 :- Munnar - Thekkady
1. Move to Thekkady enroute Chinnakanal around 9 am. ( viewpoints: ,Anayirangal dam, Spice
2. Check into Hotel at Thekkady and relax,
3. Visit Spice market and explore Thekkady at your leisure.
4. Optional activities- Trekking, Bamboo rafting, Jungle safari, Birds watch, etc.
Day 04 - Kodaikanal
Move to Kodaikanal, Check in Hotel, Evening sightseeing, o/n at Hote
Day 05 :- Kodaikanal sightseeing
Coacker’s Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Overnight in Kodaikanal
Day 06- Madhurai
Move to Madurai , Upon arrival, check in to Hotel Rajadhane Madurai, Ac double. Madurai- the oldest city in Tamilnadu, is a place of great historical and cultural importance. It lies on the banks of the River Vaigai. Visit the Madurai Meenakshi Temple, The Tirumalai Naikkar Palace, Alakar Koil etc.. Explore Madurai shopping Overnight Stay at Hotel in Madurai.
Day 07 :- Rameshwaram
Move to Rameshwaram and Bath in Sea (Kadal ) after Sea Bath and 22 Theertham Ramanatha Swamy Temple Inside Bath and Visit to ramanatha Swamy Dharsan and next visit to Ramar Patham , o/n at Hotel saravana
08 - Kannyakumari
Move to Kannyakumari, vivekandha rock, temple, Gandhi mandapam, watch sunset,o/n at Hotel Sea shore
Day 09 - Kovalam
Move to Kovalam, poovar backwaters & Tourist village, Explore beach @ your leisure, o/n at pearl International
Day 10 - Trivandrum
Trivandrum sightseeing, Zoo, Musem, Kathirmalika, Darshen at Sree padmanabha temple, o/n at Kovalam
Day 11 :- Alleppey Houseboat
1. Check in to House boat at Noon. (An Ac Deluxe House boat inclusive of meals from lunch,
Dinner, Tea to next day Breakfast will be at your service).
2. Explore and Enjoy the Kerala backwater ride through Vembanad Lake. You can explore the
Paddy Fields, experience Kuttanadan Backwater life, Fishing, Toddy Shops, Backwater islands,
3. Overnight stay at houseboat.
4. The cruise will end the next day with a refreshing breakfast.
Day 12 - Cochin
Check out at 9 am, Move to Cochin , Cochin Sightseeing - Fort cochin, Mattancherry, Chinese fishing net, Jewish synagogue, marine drive etc, Shopping, o/n at Ecogreen Cocoa County home-stay, AC Deluxe Double
Day 13 :-Athirapilly & Vazhachal falls
Visit to Athirapilly & Vazhachal falls in Rain forest (Kerala''s highest falls in rain forest) , Thumboormuzhy dam & gardens, Drop at Cochin Airport/ ALUVA/ Ernakulam Rlystn.
Transportation by AC Indica ( car can be upgraded with extra payment to higher category)
Package cost of two persons in INR - (2 व्यक्तियों की लागत )
Validity- Jun 1 st to Sept 30- Off season