Kerala - Ootty - Wayanad - Coorg - Mysore - Tour - 10 Days 9 Nights
10 Days Kerala Tour Package with Price
Package Over view :- Waiting to explore ‘God’s Own Country’ at affordable prices? Check out our exclusive 10 days/ 9 nights Kerala Tour packages provided by Tripenticer. As the name indicates, this package is of 10 days and 9 nights duration. This specific Kerala Travel package covers all major Kerala tour and travel destination such as Chinese Fishing nets of Fort Cochin, backwaters of Alleppey / Kumarakom, Houseboat, wildlife- Periyar wild life sanctuary, Munnar hill stations in 10 Days 9 nights Tour. Our dedicated team of tour and travel specialists have customised this Kerala package in a budget-friendly style for a relaxed and fun holiday! Tripenticer representatives will be at your service 24/7 without any fail whether it is your accommodation or travel needs. To plan a 10 days / 9 nights Kerala Holiday with Tripenticer, call us now!
TRIPENTICER offers customized 10 days Kerala Tours at affordable price in 5 different categories- Budget, Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Premium and Luxury. Welcome to Tripenticer Kerala Holidays! We are Kerala package tour specialists, professionally designing and organizing stunning budget and luxury tour packages all over South India, especially Kerala. Provide us the destination you have been dreaming to explore and we will out the best packages available. More >>>
Destination Covered: - Cochin - Munnar– Thekkady –periyar Wild sanctuary- Alleppey Houseboat- Cochin- Ootty- Wayanad - Coorg - Bandipur- Mysore
Arrival - Cochin | Departure - Mysore/ Bangalore
Cost includes: Transportation covering 10 days in AC vehicle, fuel, Drivers bath +9 days accommodation including breakfast + All food provided in House Boat + Sightseeing prescribed in the given Itinerary
Munnar Hill Station
Day 01 :- Reception at Cochin
Pick up at Cochin airport or Ernakulam/Aluva railway station. Move to Munnar. (This is a 3 and a half hours en route sightseeing - Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, waterfalls, Karadippara view point, Spice Garden visit- a golden oppertunity to purchase original spices from farm). Check in at at hotel and relax. 3. Explore the hill station with local sightseeing.
Optional . Enjoy cultural programs of Kathakali, Kalaripayatu, Elephant bath and ride.
Day 02:- Munnar Sightseeing
1. Move for Siightseeing starting at 9 am. Visit to Eravikulam National Park at Rajamalai, famous for the rare specious of Nilgiri Tahr and an exotic flora and fona.
2. Back for Lunch, Visit to Photo Point, Rose garden, Mattuppety Lake & Boating, Eco Point, back to Munnar resort
Thekkady - Periyar
Day 03 :- Munnar - Thekkady
1. Move to Thekkady enroute viewpoints: , Spice plantations, viewpoints), on arrivel go to Periyar wildlife sanctuary for boating It is a golden opportunity, to watch the wild animals across the shore of the lake. Besides, you will get marvelous look of the lake and forest together. Check into Hotel at Thekkady and relax, Visit Spice market and explore Thekkady at your leisure.
Optional activities- Trekking, Bamboo rafting, Jungle safari, Birds watch, etc.
Day 04 :- Alleppey Houseboat Day Cruise
Move to Alleppey. Check in to House boat 11.30 am . Explore and Enjoy the Kerala backwater ride through Vembanad Lake. You can explore the Paddy Fields, experience Kuttanadan Backwater life, Fishing, Toddy Shops, Backwater islands,etc. 5 pm Check out, move to Cochin , overnight at Cochin
Day 05 :- Cochin - Ooty
Move to Ootty- "queen of Hill Stations". Check into a hotel. visit the Government Botanical Garden' (Udhagamandalam), established in the year 1848. There is a 20 million years old fossilized tree trunk
Day 06 :- Ootty - Wayanad
Ooty Lake with the Eucalyptus trees and a railway line. In May summer, a two days boat pageantry and race is conducted. Visit the second highest mountain of the Nilgiri Hills, the Doddabetta peak at 2637 meters and a reserved forest area that works as an ecstasy for the tourists, It is easily accessible through road, Move to Wayanad
Day 07 :- Wayanad- Sightseeing
Day 08 :- Wayanad- Coorg
Day 09 - Coorg - Mysore
1. Move to Amba Vilas Palace ( Mysore Palace) , Chamundi Hill and the enormous crouching Nandi, Krishnaraja Circle. You can see the Mysore city from here.
2. Head to KRs/ Brindavan Gardens (Which will be around 25 kms from Chamundi hills). Experience the beauty of the gardens and the Dancing fountains . The park is closes (Normal days until 7:30 pm and on Sat/ Sun 8 pm, Back to same Hotel , o/n at Mysore
Day 10 :- Mysore Sightseeing - Srirangapatna - Tipu's Palace
Move to Srirangapatna which was the residence of Tipu Sultan. Srirangapatna fort is a historical fort and in 2 sides, it is protected by river Cauvery. The fort had Lal Mahal and Tipu's palace. Drop at Mysore Airport/ Rlystn / Bangalore
Visit Kerala with TRIPENTICER- best deal guarentered - Kerala Group Tour Packages - Temple Tours - Family Tours - Call / WhatsApp - 09961466495
4 Nights / 5 Days Kerala Honeymoon Packages
5 Nights / 6 Days Kerala Honeymoon Packages
6 Nights / 7 Days Kerala Honeymoon Packages
14 Nights / 15 Days Kerala Honeymoon Tour